4.2.13

A Friend Is Someone Who Knows Everything About U & Still Loves U...

This post is dedicated to all my beloved friends who stand by me all this time.It is so important for me getting all this strength & support from you....I know it is difficult sometimes to understand me but that's why you love me , don't you??????

We have passed through many types of experiences,good & bad,we remained together & we will always be....

 Just let you know U mean everything to me!

Love ya <3

Nene C.

 





(Leather Jacket from ASOS,My Boyfriend's T-Shirt : Roberto Cavalli,Leo Pants : H&M,Boots : ZARA,Star Ring : Nene Inspirations ,Skull ring : BERSHKA,Beanie : ZARA,Sunnies : VANNI)
Photos Taken From My Friend ELENA
(Love ya!)


3 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhh.......a lot of like

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfection!!! love the jacket and the beannie

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....leave a comment!!!